Yep, it’s gone. You missed it. Summer is over. The leaves are turning a lovely golden brown and the rain is driving against my window. Light the fire. Gaffer tape the holes in the window frames. Pass me my winter coat and put away my Speedos in the bottom drawer. Christmas is just around the corner… Hang on, what? It’s only 13th July? Are you kidding me? What? What kind of climate is this?
Oh well at least I’ve got these mind scrabblingly good Hope and Social shows to look forward to. Otherwise I could well be tempted to stick on the TV and let my mind digest itself in front of Live from Studio Five. Ian Wright. Not so bouncy now.
The fun continues tomorrow in Leeds and Thursday in Manchester…come on feel the boys…
- July 14 – The Duck and Drake, Leeds
- July 15 – Mojo – Manchester
- July 17 – Deershed Festival – Baldersby Park, Topcliffe
- July 17 – The Sun Inn, Harrogate
- July 23 – 444 Club – The Rainbow, Digbeth, Birmingham
- July 29 – Simon Solo (supporting Field Music) – Harrogate Theatre, Harrogate
- August 14 – Deighton Festival – For more info pls contact us directly
- August 15 – Moor Music Festival – Heslaker Farm, Skipton
More details available on the gigs page.
That’s it. Short but sweet. Just a little nudge really.
…make sure you keep the 4th/5th September free as we may well be doing something ill-advised and financially ruinous. Maybe.